1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures outlined in this Policy, you agree that we can process your personal data in the manner described in this Policy.
Corporate name: Bodega Terra Vinea S.L
Trade name: Bodega Terravineas
VAT number: B98537442
Registered address: Finca el Rellano, km1, 46388, Godelleta, Valencia
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We are committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy:We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data security:We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures that are proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction, or accidental loss or alteration, and any other form of illicit processing.
- Access and modification: We have the means for you to access and modify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: When it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties:Access by and transfer of your personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you of what we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information, and news about the sector.
- Sending communications
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for us to process it. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- It is a legal requirement.
- There is a legitimate interest that does not contravene your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
- It is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and Bodega Terra Vineas S.L.
6. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to companies related to Bodega Terra Vinea S.L for the provision of various services by the person responsible for data processing. The company will not make any cession, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Modify any of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the availability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent that you granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a justified and legitimate communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the relevant governing body, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es), if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our policy and confirm your acceptance of it.